Increasing commercial effectiveness by getting sales and marketing on the same strategic page is one of our primary missions at Atkana. So when we found out the theme of this year’s PharmaForce conference was “Aligning Sales and Marketing to Evolve Your Commercial Model,” we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to attend. We’re looking forward to three days of collaboration and camaraderie with our friends and colleagues in the great city of Austin.
September 18 – 20, 2017 | Hilton Austin, TX
- Day 1: Evolving Your Commercial Model to Transform Marketing Insights into Sales Activities
- Day 2: Customer Engagement, Effective Partnerships and the Changing Healthcare Landscape
- Day 3: Intersecting Digital and the Customer
In addition to exhibiting at our booth, Aktana’s VP of Customer Success, Eric Redline, will be participating in the interactive panel “Deconstructing Your Silos—A Friendship Clause for Sales, Marketing and Training.” You can download the full agenda here.
PharmaForce is a one-of-a-kind industry event with a few key benefits:
- It’s powerfully small. 250 industry-leading VPs and Directors in Brand & Commercial Strategy, Marketing and Sales with limited vendor attendance.
- It’s the only life sciences event that addresses both sales and marketing strategies to achieve commercial success.
- It’s interactive with a strong focus on sharing best practices and networking.
Interested in attending? Save 25% when you register using our exclusive discount code: PF17ATK.
See you in Austin!