As a specialist in change management at Bayer Canada, Marc Mollé has been guiding the organization through the adoption and implementation of an omnichannel approach. In this episode, Marc takes us inside the process—from the early decision making that put Bayer ahead of the curve to the ongoing success of the initiative—and shares how it has enabled them to be agile during the market changes of 2020.” Also, don’t miss “Marc Mollé in Context,” in which he describes a book that enlightened him, the job he’d never take, and why Jimi Hendrix is his ultimate inspiration.
- The definition of change management in commercial life sciences. (3:00)
- The importance of personalization and empathy in change management and beyond. (6:00)
- The acceleration of omnichannel, benefits of early adoption, and how change management ensures success across the full commercial team. (10:30)
- The impact of HCP consent in strategy execution. (16:30)
- They key differences between supporting field medical versus field sales. (19:00)
- How AI is improving, not replacing, personal interactions. (22:00)