Paul Tunnah founded pharmaphorum in 2009. As a seasoned expert in healthcare and content-based engagement, he brings a unique and broad industry perspective. Today he joins us on the podcast where he shares the inspiration behind pharmaphorum, the media dialogue around buzz terms like ‘AI,’ ‘machine learning,’ and omnichannel, and why it’s never been a better time for the life sciences industry to show its value.
- How digital transformation, as it relates to digital health and patient engagement, are now linked and together they have transformed the life sciences industry dialogue in the media (5:00)
- Why the media tends to sensationalize AI, and how that can lead to incorrect perceptions of the role of AI, especially as it relates to job function (7:45)
- How the life sciences industry is uniquely positioned to show greater value during the pandemic and what those outcomes could be (13:00)
- The current challenges in the European market right now and what should be prioritized when it comes to data in Europe (19:30)
- How convergence, as a trend, is impacting patient health (26:00)